Win2K, VNC, ZoneAlarm

Andy Woo Andy.Woo "at" ClubZ.org
Thu, 13 Sep 2001 04:37:40 +0000

Actually, I am confused.  How do you edit ZoneAlarm
to allow specific ports to be open ? Do you need
ZoneAlarm PRO for that?

Besides, ZoneAlarm is set to recognize to allow
VNC to work... How does the sequence of which
starts first, affect ZoneAlarm's ability to allow
VNC to listen to port 5800 ?

I disengage the lock. And I was trying to access
my machine remotely, through VNC, through ZoneAlarm,
to VNC on the home machine.