AW: password protected screensaver causes "connection closed by peer"

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc "at" dOink.COM
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 22:48:33 +0000

    The behavior here, on Solaris, is that shift+ctrl+alt+del
    does nothing in the viewer.  Neither does ctrl+alt+del, nor
    shift+alt+f4.  alt+f4 exits the viewer, as expected.

    Sigh...