AW: password protected screensaver causes "connection closed by peer"

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:55:43 +0000

Since you are on Unix (Solaris) use
Shift+Alt+Ctrl+Dele

This will send it to the client. but on my Sun box I just need to use
Ctrl+Alt+Dele as Solaris doesn't intercept this.

But on Solaris Alt+F4 will close the viewer so Shift+Alt+F4 will close the
window in the viewer.

Hope this helps.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Kevin Cosgrove
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 1:58 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: AW: password protected screensaver causes "connection
closed by peer"

    My viewer has no task bar.  All I have is a Motif-ish (CDE?)
    window with it's normal move, resize, etc. controls.  There
    are no VNC controls on the title bar for the VNC viewer
    window.  That's on the Unix (Solaris) side.  If I try to
    bring up a viewer on the PC, I get "loopback connections
    disabled" and I see nothing in the VNC server properties that
    would enable it.

    Still stumped....