XDM -inetd issues and java io exceptions........

Charles Hines hines "at" gderome.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 21:17:16 +0000

Marc> Does anyone know whether the aix patches that were posted address the
Marc> -inetd issue? ANyone seen this behavior?

If you're referring to my AIX compile patches, there is nothing explicit in
them w/ regards to inetd (as I never ran it under inetd), simply to get it to
compile under AIX.  Sorry.

Chuck

--
Charles K. Hines   <ckh "at" requesttech.com>   <hines "at" gderome.com>
Principal Scientist at ReQuest Technologies Inc   (http://www.ReQuestTech.com/)

         "You tell him and I will smack you.  I will smack you like a
            bad bad donkey, okay!" - Pepe in 'Muppets From Space'