WinVNC and W2K Server "Connectino Closed" message.

Boivin, Patrice J BoivinP "at" mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 15:54:50 +0000

Anything new on this?

Here we even tried switching the IP addresses between two servers.  One is
accessible using VNC, the other is not.  We thought perhaps switching IP
addresses might help, but the same server is still accessible, while the
other is not.

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle DBA)