AW: password protected screensaver causes "connection closed by peer"

Kevin Cosgrove kevinc "at" dOink.COM
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 22:49:43 +0000

    I'm still trying to solve my problem here.  First I had to
    discover that I needed to turn off all APM support on my
    laptop running Win2K or it would lock-up 2/3rds of the time
    whenever I left it running with a password protected
    screensaver turned on.  Now that that's "solved" I'm trying
    to keep vncviewer (on Solaris) alive through a screenlock &
    unlock (on Win2K).

    What's this "send ctrl+alt+del" that you find in a "system
    menu".  What "system menu"?  Sorry to be dull.  :-(

    Thanks....