vnc with zebedee integration

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:57:14 +0000

Cool!!  I've got winvnc+zebedee implemented now, if you can make this work
reliably, this would make my life easier.  A suggestion:  can you please
include some of the add-ons Const Kaplinsky has added, specifically tight
encoding and jpeg compression??

Drop me a win32 copy when you've got it, gmabbutt "at" quartetservice.com.

Thanks,
Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Dyer [mailto:ddyer "at" real-me.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 5:29 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: vnc with zebedee integration

 I'm working on a project to integrate zebedee secure tunneling into
VNC client and server.  Instead of

	vnc server <> zebedee server <> zebedee client <> vnc client

it will be possible to run

	zeevnc server <> zebedee client <> vnc client
or	vnc server <> zebedee server <> zeevnc client
or 	zeevnc server <> zeevnc client

.. all open source, naturally, but if you would like to be an
early adopter/tester, drop me a line.

---
Note my new, preferred email address: ddyer "at" real-me.net