VNC Server Fails

Larry K. Turner LKTURNE "at" westvaco.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:51:50 +0000

I got it to work by uninstalling the PalmVNC (I found the uninstall), removing
all references to WinVNC or ORL in the registry (except the LegacyVNC stuff)
and re-installing the C: drive (it would not run from D:).  I find it strange
that it will not run on D: on my machine, but it works fine from D: on a
co-workers?!?!?!?!

Larry

I get the following error when I restart my NT4 machine.

The VNC Server service failed to start due to the following error:
Access is denied.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Larry