Why "IdleTimeout" deactivated by "Poll Full Screen", is it normal?

Stefane Bridy stefane_bridy "at" yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 13:27:53 +0000

I guessed so, but if it's so, it should be the same for every
polling option! As only the polling area changes, but not the
process.

Polling occurs frequently, for with IdleTimeout as small as 3
seconds, it still doesn't work. I really seems to indicate a
kind of bug, but it seems no one who knows how to fix it cares
about it :-(

 --- Daniel Wyllie <dwyllie "at" s-un.co.uk> escribis: > Hi,