java.io.IOException: Your connection has been rejected

Boivin, Patrice J BoivinP "at" mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 11:47:32 +0000

The only response I had so far was "which ports do you use?".

Are we the only ones who have this problem running VNC?

What errors to people tend to see when something is not configured properly
on the firewall to let VNC through?

Regards,
Patrice Boivin
Systems Analyst (Oracle Certified DBA)

Acting Head
Systems Admin & Operations | Admin. et Exploit. des systhmes
Technology Services        | Services technologiques
Informatics Branch         | Direction de l'informatique
Maritimes Region, DFO      | Rigion des Maritimes, MPO