IP ADDRESS TEMPLATES FOR VNC (AS A SERVICE)

Sparks, Stanley, CIV Stan.Sparks "at" uk.med.navy.mil
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 10:34:02 +0000

Hello, everyone.

I want to install VNC as a service and restrict access to certain IP
addresses only.  Have tried creating an AuthHosts entry in the registry with
+<IP ADDRESSES TO ALLOW> but, whatever I do, I can't seem to block any IP's.
I'm new to registry editing, so this may be the root of my problem.

Can anyone help, please, preferrably with a step-by-step dummies guide to
making the registry changes necessary?

Stan Sparks,