Why "IdleTimeout" deactivated by "Poll Full Screen", is it normal?

Stefane Bridy stefane_bridy "at" yahoo.com
Tue, 11 Sep 2001 08:46:21 +0000

Can anyone tell me if it's normal that when "Poll Full Screen"
is activated, the connection is never deactivated after
IdleTimeout ?

I tried to look into the source files, but as I expected, it's
far away from Access Visual Basic and I didn't understand
anything.

Can someone tell me if it's wanted or a bug that can easily be
fixed ?

Hope someone will finally help ...

Thanx