Closing/Resizing windows in remote Unix Screens

Suresh Mahalingam msuresh_2001 "at" yahoo.com
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 19:48:24 +0000

Hi,

  Is it possible to close or resize windows
  of unix screens coming from a unix vncserver
  in the vncviewer.

  I could resize only horizontally. Also I
  could not find a way of closing any window
  directly. Of course I can close the application
  but what if I want to close a second window
  opened by the application like a new netscape
  window?

  Another thing is that the color of PC screen
  on a UNIX based vncviewer does not reflect the
  color properly. Is it possible to improve this.

  I know I may be asking already answered questions
  but I did not find a search option for the
  archives of this list.

Thanks,
Suresh.