FW: Silent Installation of WinVNC problem...

TURNER Chris CTurner "at" snampro.co.uk
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:03:45 +0000

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions about this problem posted on
24/08/01 (detailed below)...

Cheers - Chris.

The content of this email is confidential and is the property
of Snamprogetti Ltd. who will safeguard its rights according
to the civil and penal provisions of the law.  The content
may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the
addressees.  If you have received this in error, please
contact us immediately.

Snamprogetti cannot accept any responsibility for the
accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been
transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the
message may have been intercepted or amended, please
call +44 (0) 1256 461211.