javanet.NoRoute to hostException: Operation

Dietmar.Friesch@isisconsulting.de Dietmar.Friesch "at" ISISConsulting.de
Mon, 10 Sep 2001 17:26:36 +0000

I've posted this a few times but nobody appears to know

I've still got the problem of "javanet.NoRoute to hostException: Operation
timed out." after trying to connect from anywhere to a SDSL NAT routed vnc
server (5800/5900). The Serverapplet with browser appears but nothing
happens after trying to log in. After a few seconds the above message.
Using the viewer I get a black screen (using commander) or no screen
using viewer) and after a few seconds I get "failed to connect to
server/host"

vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com

[demime 0.97b removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a name of winmail.dat]