VNC Problem

Suresh Mahalingam msuresh_2001 "at" yahoo.com
Sat, 08 Sep 2001 00:43:36 +0000

I had to use full screen polling to get the correct display on
the solaris machine. Checking Poll under cursor alone did not
work.

I hope additinal polling options loads only the server and
not the communication between server and client.

Also clicking the screen refreshes IE but it is a tedious way of
browsing.

Thanks,
Suresh.