VNC Problem

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:51:45 +0000

Have you tried selected/unselecting the various "poll under" options on the
winvnc server properties and restarting Winvnc??  Sounds like a polling
issue to me...

-----Original Message-----
From: Suresh Mahalingam [mailto:msuresh_2001 "at" yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 2:37 PM
To: VNC Mailing List
Subject: VNC Problem

Hi,

  I have a VNC 3.3.3r7 server on Win2k.
  When I try to access this from 3.3.3r3 solaris
  client ( installed on 2.6 ) or from 3.3.3r9
  win98 client I face the following problem:

  If I open an IE browser window and access a
  site and do scrolling ( Not very fast ) after
  sometime the browser window does not display
  properly. Most of the stuff from previous
  scroll page is left over. However if I move
  the cursor back and forth on the browser window
  the cursor acts like a wipe and "cleans" out old
  stuff exposing the correct content that should
  be displayed.

  Is this a know problem. Can I do something to fix it?

Thanks,
Suresh.