VNC Problem

Suresh Mahalingam msuresh_2001 "at"
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 19:40:49 +0000

  I have a VNC 3.3.3r7 server on Win2k.
  When I try to access this from 3.3.3r3 solaris
  client ( installed on 2.6 ) or from 3.3.3r9
  win98 client I face the following problem:

  If I open an IE browser window and access a
  site and do scrolling ( Not very fast ) after
  sometime the browser window does not display
  properly. Most of the stuff from previous
  scroll page is left over. However if I move
  the cursor back and forth on the browser window
  the cursor acts like a wipe and "cleans" out old
  stuff exposing the correct content that should
  be displayed.

  Is this a know problem. Can I do something to fix it?

Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free address at
to majordomo "at"
See also: