ATI and TightVNC conflict (was: TightVNC crash on 6 of 16 NT servers)

Greg Breland gregory "at" netdoor.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 19:27:11 +0000

Very good work on tracing this problem down. ATI cards have notioursly
bad NT4 drivers.

Does this only happen with TightVNC?  Have you tried the AT&T version?

Eveytime I have a customer that is having problems with their servers
blue screening, it is usually the video card at fault.  All cards are
guilty of this, bug ATI seems to be the worst and Matrox the best with
NT4.

Greg