VNC Server Fails

Larry K. Turner LKTURNE "at" westvaco.com
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 18:54:42 +0000

PS.

This configuration works on another PC that is setup just the same as this one
(as far as rights).
The major difference that I know of is that I tried to install PalmVNC which
can with WinVCN 3.3.3 R7.  I couldn't find an uninstall for R7 so I installed
R9 over R7.

LT

Startup Type:
   Automatic

Log On As:
   System Account
       Allow Service to interact with Desktop - selected

LT

>>> tcaduto "at" amsoftwaredesign.com 09/07/01 12:54AM >>>
Check the account that the service is running under.

Tony Caduto