Stopping Service on Win95/98, Query Settings ? Mark_Johnson "at"
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 19:50:41 +0000

Another question.

After having created an .exe package, i tested it on a Win2K machine and it
installed with the correct registry settings and uninstalled correctly.  I
tested it on a Win98 PC and it too installed correctly and started VNC as a
service, but the uninstall failed.  Win95/98 do not recognize the command
"net stop winvnc".  I could use the -kill command instead, but i disabled
the shutdown and the properties. I am able to manually remove the files and
.reg settings etc.
The questino still remains, how to stop the service on Win95/98 once its
started ?
When connecting to a users PC, I want the user to be able to click either
accept or reject connection.
Which settings do i change. QuerySetting,QueryTimeout.  Currently
QuerySetting is on 2.

Mark Johnson
mark_johnson "at"
to majordomo "at"