Auto Install VNC on Win2K Domain ? Mark_Johnson "at"
Thu, 06 Sep 2001 14:02:11 +0000

I am trying to push VNC to my workstations with my current registry
settings.  I think there are 2 or 3 possible ways to do this.
1. Using the "FastPush" script:
2. Using a customizable setup creator:
3. Using Win2K Group Policies to install ?

Option 1. seems to be possible using a standard login script with many
Option 2. would work if i could get everyone to run the setup.
Option 3. may be the best bet. I'm familiar with setting policies for
locking desktops and explorer etc., but not with pushing out software.

So...If anyone has tried this and gotten it to work, or has any ideas i'd
like to hear about it.

Mark Johnson
Systems Admin
URS, Bethesda MD