New Version of VNC Commander available

Carstensen, Pete PCARSTE "at" CSKAUTO.COM
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 20:40:05 +0000

Can I use the /shared switch on the new Commander version?

***************************
Pete Carstensen, MCSE
Senior LAN Engineer
CSK Auto, Inc.
645 E. Missouri Ave.
Phoenix,  AZ  85012
(602) 631-7176
pcarste "at" cskauto.com

Little surprises around every corner, but nothing dangerous.
                              -- Willie Wonka

-----Original Message-----
From: Tony Caduto [mailto:tcaduto "at" amsoftwaredesign.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 12:57 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: New Version of VNC Commander available

Hi All,
A new version of VNC Commander is available for download.
I have incorporated some of your ideas into this release, such as:
Improved details view, now has sort arrows on the column headers, and it
remembers where you left it last.
Display name does not change when editing the server address.
One connection can be set to autoconnect when the program is started.
Large Icon view is now sorted.
And other little things.

You can download it for free at:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com