Interactively Disable Local Keyboard and Mouse

David Brodbeck DavidB "at" mail.interclean.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 15:41:05 +0000

Did you read his post?  He noted, paranthetically, that you can set it up so
that if no one answers, it times out after a set number of seconds and lets
you in.

-----Original Message-----
From: Fisher, Dave [mailto:david.m.fisher "at" eds.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 4:41 PM
To: 'vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com'
Subject: RE: Interactively Disable Local Keyboard and Mouse

<snip>

The registry settings you talk about will not work since the query option
will only give me access to the PC if someone is at the PC and using it.  I
do not want to access it then, I want to access it if no one is there.  If
no one is there, then no one can accept my request and I will not be able to
access the PC.