Bug report - Win2k machine reboots

Nick Palmer nickp "at" ericwright.co.uk
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 12:41:14 +0000

You could always use device manager to disable the devices that you don't
want - they're still there, but the drivers don't get loaded.

Nick Palmer
IT Manager

individual to whom it is addressed. It may contain privileged and
confidential information. If you have received this message in
error or there are any problems, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer. The
unauthorised use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this
message is forbidden. The Eric Wright Group will not be liable
for direct, special, indirect or consequential damage as a result
of any malicious program being passed on, or arising from alteration
of the contents of this message by a third party.