hook video driver

Rudi De Vos rudi.de.vos "at" simac.be
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 08:37:47 +0000

Look at the code at www.codeguru.com dll apihijack

-----Original Message-----
From: Gianluca Bruni [mailto:gianluca "at" proximaautomation.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2001 7:20 PM
To: Rudi De Vos
Subject: R: hook video driver

Hi,
thaks for reply.
I apologize I can't help you. I'm a Windows programmer but I have not
tools to develop video drivers (I guess you use something like SDDK or
similar).
Your approach works in WinNT/Win2K.
Do you know how to hook video driver under Win95/Win98?

Another strategy could be, as I read in WinVNC FAQ, to hook GDI32.DLL.
What do you think?
Bye
Gianluca