New user

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 06:28:12 +0000

Spencer:

	Heya. Sorry for the late reply. Since you get as
far as the password prompt, it doesn't sound as if any of
the VPN setup is getting in the way. My experience with
the viewer "turning all black and then shutting down"
suggests to try a different viewer: the the browser, the
TightVNC viewer or Tridia's. Unfortunately, they do not
seem to behave exactly the same when I run them across
SSH tunnels; perhaps you'll see the same effect.

	Hope this helps!

-Scott