hidden "Start" console - CTRL + ESC sequence

Eric Gisse jowr "at" sdf.lonestar.org
Wed, 05 Sep 2001 02:15:56 +0000

what you do is add shift to any key sequence that windows captures

shift control alt del
shift alt tab
shift control escape

control C/V/P doesnt need shift because windows doesnt capture it

hope this helps