Task bar menu : ctrl-escape , how ?

Stéfane Bridy stefane.bridy "at" bigfoot.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 19:00:45 +0000

Hello

I think it's impossible to display the Start Menu remotely, as the Ctrl-
Esc brings up the menu and task bar on the local computer.

On the remote computer, I don't have a program running which
stays on top, unless Ctrl-Escape is depressed.  But not working as I
said.

It would be nice to implement, in the VNC menu a  "Send
Ctrl+Escape" item, as "Send Ctrl-Alt-Del" already exists.

Tell me if this is planned, or if there is another way, please.

Thanx in advance.

     Stifane from Switzerland