Interactively Disable Local Keyboard and Mouse

Fisher, Dave david.m.fisher "at" eds.com
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 16:46:03 +0000

I am using WinVNC on several NT PCs and I have set them all up to disable
the local keyboard when I access them with VNCViewer.

The problem is when I view one of them and someone is currently using it, It
looks to them as if the PC locked up.

I know I can enable the keyboard and mouse to work while I access the PC,
but if I want to update something on the PC I would like to disable them
while I am doing the update.

Does anyone know of a way to interactively disable and enable the local
keyboard and mouse?