Refresh problem using Internet Explorer to view VNC server that run on Unix station Asael_Degany "at"
Tue, 04 Sep 2001 06:33:40 +0000

I have a refresh problem using Internet Explorer 4.0 ( on my P.C. with
window NT 4.)  to  connect to VNC server on my Unix station:
When I'm working on any P.C. and  drag an application window  inside the
Explorer window (that display the VNC server) it is not refreshed,
therefore the dragged window is spread all over the browser window.
I don't experience that problem at all when I'm using VNCviwer that is
installed on any P.C.

Any solution ?
to majordomo "at"
See also: