Systray Icon

Robert A. Steed steedra "at" earthlink.net
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 21:56:52 +0000

I have set it up as a service, but did watch my registry a little closer
this time.  It was placing a hook in the registry for service helper.  This
is what kept is showing in the systray.  Removing that service helper from
the run once part of the registry corrected.  Thanks for the pointer.

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of Philip Ygnacio
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 3:14 PM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: Re: Systray Icon

the way to solve this is to install the VNC a s a "Service". You will find
the
instructions for doing this in the instruction packet that you can down load
at
the VNC website.

--- "Robert A. Steed" <steedra "at" earthlink.net> wrote:
> I am currently running VNC 3.3.3r9 and looking for a way to hide the
SysTray
> Icon.  Does anyone have a registry edit that will do this or can point me
in
> the right direction.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Robert A. Steed
> mailto:steedra "at" yahoo.com
> http://www.afn.org/~afn52478
> to majordomo "at" uk.research.att.com

=====
Have you ever noticed that the people that say something can't be done ....
are the ones that are always successfull at not doing anything?
                                                >> pdy <<

Some see the world as it is ...and.. ask... " WHY" ?   Others see the world
as it could be and ask... "Why Not" ?

                                          << Robert Kennedy >>