Systray Icon

Philip Ygnacio pdy1969 "at" yahoo.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 20:16:31 +0000

the way to solve this is to install the VNC a s a "Service". You will find the
instructions for doing this in the instruction packet that you can down load at
the VNC website.

--- "Robert A. Steed" <steedra "at" earthlink.net> wrote:
> I am currently running VNC 3.3.3r9 and looking for a way to hide the SysTray
> Icon.  Does anyone have a registry edit that will do this or can point me in
> the right direction.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Robert A. Steed
> mailto:steedra "at" yahoo.com
> http://www.afn.org/~afn52478
> to majordomo "at" uk.research.att.com

=====
Have you ever noticed that the people that say something can't be done .... are the ones that are always successfull at not doing anything?
                                                >> pdy <<

Some see the world as it is ...and.. ask... " WHY" ?   Others see the world as it could be and ask... "Why Not" ?

                                          << Robert Kennedy >>