TightVNC crash on 6 of 16 NT servers

Eric Carlson Eric "at" InvisibleRobot.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 18:27:21 +0000

Constantin:

  I think all the servers are running at 800x600x16-bit. The same
problem happens no matter which VNC client is used. I'll have to get the
Dr.Watson error to send to you, as soon as I can get back into the
servers. All the servers should have the same VNC settings. I'll have to
find out what video drivers each server is running.

- Eric, http://www.InvisibleRobot.com/