New user

Yan Seiner yan "at" cardinalengineering.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 01:10:56 +0000

VNC over VPN?

Yes.  Do it all the time.  There should not be anything special about
it.  I run VNC over a network built with vtund (lightweight linux-based
vpn).  I have also run VNC over pptp from a win 9x client to a
linux-based pptp server.

No problem either way.  I have, however, run into a similar problem
trying to run various connections through a winNT based firewall.  I
suspect some sort of stateful packet inspection, but since the attempts
were unauthorized, I can't provide any additional data.

Can you get firewall/access logs from the NT server?

--Yan