Problem with VNC Viewer

Karl-Heinz Schulz karlheinz "at" khschulz.com
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 00:49:12 +0000

I didn't try fvwm because it was installed it remotely be me.
I tried it also with KDE and Gnome - both are installed and work.

The problem is that the server is in Montreal and I'm in North Carolina and
log in via OpenSSH.