Steve Kemp steven.kemp "at"
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 12:01:56 +0000

> Vnc is (in my opinion) much better than pc anywhere, and far
> less intrusive on a network where employees need as much
> available monitor space as possible.

  The biggest difference of PC Anywhere is that it will degrade
 the display to black + white in low bandwidth conditions, which
 can give a huge speed increase...

  After the toolbar is done, I'm gonna be looking at how hard it
 would be to allow the server + client to work in monochrome..

Steve Kemp
Network Administrator / Toolsmith

Voxar Limited
Edinburgh - Corporate Headquarters | Boston | Charlotte | Toronto
Bonnington Bond, 2 Anderson Place, Edinburgh, EH6 5NP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 131 472 4792 Fax: +44 (0) 131 472 4799
Email: info "at" Web:

Registered in Scotland No. 145641 Registered Office as above.

This email is sent subject to the legal requirements set out
to majordomo "at"
See also: