VNC Viewer toolbar..

Steve Kemp steven.kemp "at"
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 11:58:37 +0000

> I'd be interested, for one.  And there are few enough options
> that most every one could be buttoned in one row...

  Well I've had a few people come back, and say they'd be interested
 in seeing this.

  As I've been on holiday for the past week I've not really tidied
 it up enough to release, I shall package up the source + binary,
 and make it available, with an announcement, later this week.

  A big thank-you to Juergen Scholten for donating an interesting
 Ctrl-Alt-Del icon...

Steve Kemp
Network Administrator / Toolsmith

Voxar Limited
Edinburgh - Corporate Headquarters | Boston | Charlotte | Toronto
Bonnington Bond, 2 Anderson Place, Edinburgh, EH6 5NP, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 131 472 4792 Fax: +44 (0) 131 472 4799
Email: info "at" Web:

Registered in Scotland No. 145641 Registered Office as above.

This email is sent subject to the legal requirements set out
to majordomo "at"
See also: