command line switches

Steve Palocz spalocz "at" tgtsolutions.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 15:00:22 +0000

Sure, we all do,
just use
command /? or Unix
command -help
e.g. winvnc /?
e.g. Xvnc -help

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
[mailto:owner-vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com]On Behalf Of David Steele
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 5:27 AM
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: command line switches

Hi,

Does anyone have a good list of command line switches that can be used with
the vncviewer application?

For example, I know that I can run "vncviewer -fullscreen hostname" from the
command prompt of my NT workstation. But I would like to know if I can
automatically set the preferred encoding and the display options by using a
command line switch.

Thanks,
Dave.