Windows NT Unknown RFB Message Type -1 Error

Bryan Beam bryan "at" brightbeam.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 23:01:34 +0000

I get the following error after I login to my vnc server running on Win NT
SP6:
Unknown RFB Message Type -1 Error

After I installed the Win VNC server from the att site, I tested it first
using my IE5 browser.  It requested that I download the Microsoft VM, which I
did.  I then installed the JSDK 1.3 java classes and rebooted.

I still getting the same error everytime I login.  If I try it again within
the same time frame, I get a white screen with a vertical line in the top left
corner of the browser.