Stable VNC Server for Mac OS 9.x?

Richard Schletty rschletty "at" schletty.com
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 20:31:37 +0000

No. Does not do it with the original patch that ships with ChromiVNC Server
3.4.0a5. Adrian's vncPatches68k-a5nostagger is not doing the jitters and
quick release either. But I'm experiencing frequent server disconnects while
remote controlling (not requiring a restart of VNC Server or Mac server...I
just reconnect). I will go back and retest both vncPatches68k-a5nobuffer and
vncPatches68k-a5adaptive to try and duplicate the problem and see if load
order of extensions makes a dif. Again, both the G3 and G4 are running OS
9.1. That may or may not have something to do with the oddball behavior. I
have been told that Timbuktu is probably not at fault but I'll boot with it
off to test that assertion.

Richard Schletty
Schletty Graphics
Design & illustration for print & web publishing.
Desktop publishing support. Network administration.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
rschletty "at" schletty.com  http://www.schletty.com
Vox 651-222-2526
Fax 651-227-1492