Config Screen keeps appearing (WinVNC)

Julius Thyssen juul "at"
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:29:55 +0000

Hi again,

I installed WinVNC 3.3.3r9 on a Win98SE machine,
it used to run just fine as a service on the particular PC
only now each time I start up the Win98SE on that machine
the config (password etc.) dialog of WinVNC appears
and is waiting for my input.

How can I get rid of this screen at startup ?
I have already uninstalled and reinstalled thoroughly,
it keeps on appearing at startup...
Seems to me a certain registry entry might be causing this,
but I don't know which one. Can anyone shed some light on this?

Julius -

Sent through GMX FreeMail -
to majordomo "at"
See also: