RE#3: Win2k with AD

Arek Lichwa al "at" neuron.com.pl
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:13:15 +0000

#From: Mark Debenham (mark.debenham "at" c-3.co.uk)
#Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 14:17:52 BST

From: Arek Lichwa [mailto:al "at" neuron.com.pl]
Sent: 28 June 2001 13:48
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: RE#2: Win2k with AD

#Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:37:45 +0100
#From: Mark Debenham <mark.debenham "at" c-3.co.uk>
#Subject: RE: Win2k with AD
#
#Make sure that you have security settings to access the .exe and the other
#files related to VNC, right click > properties > security. #Mark #

Hi again
No positive result according to your tips - I've set (it was) full acces for
everyone, I've added yet for authenticated users . I've reinstalled VNC to
default settings /no extra AuthHost and QuerySetting/ and the system