RE#2: Win2k with AD

Arek Lichwa al "at" neuron.com.pl
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 14:04:55 +0000

#Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 12:37:45 +0100
#From: Mark Debenham <mark.debenham "at" c-3.co.uk>
#Subject: RE: Win2k with AD
#
#Make sure that you have security settings to access the .exe and the other
#files related to VNC, right click > properties > security.
#Mark
#

Hi again
No positive result according to your tips - I've set (it was) full acces for
everyone, I've added yet for authenticated users .
I've reinstalled VNC to default settings /no extra AuthHost and QuerySetting/
and the system responding the same way as previous, ie showing password box
and after that saying "connection closed". The same settings on server witout
AD working well.
Probably it got something to do with AD which one is for me not known well yet
(i mean security at domain level for users and services)
Any more suggestions ??

regards Arek