LockSetting in Registry

Mark Debenham mark.debenham "at" c-3.co.uk
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 08:14:03 +0000

Need to use the username "Default"
That will make things easier I hope,
Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Spencer, John [mailto:SpenJo "at" ncs.com]
Sent: 21 June 2001 17:44
To: vnc-list "at" uk.research.att.com
Subject: LockSetting in Registry

I am having a heck of a time getting this locksetting to logout users when
they disconnect vnc from a server. I don't see the username in
hklm\software\ORL\winvnc3\<username> to add the DWORD AllowProperties and
set it 1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been able to get all
the other advanced functions to work that i wanted to, just not this one.
Direct replies would be great!

TIA, Cheers!

John R. Spencer
Technical System Analyst II