Stable VNC Server for Mac OS 9.x?

Jonathan Morton chromi "at" cyberspace.org
Thu, 28 Jun 2001 05:03:12 +0000

>I forgot to mention that the mouse-down release problem described below goes
>away as soon as I quit ChromiVNC Server FAT. No need to reboot.  - RCS

How about when you disconnect the client?  The server shouldn't be
doing anything with the mouse when there isn't any client connected.
It also shouldn't do anything to it when no mouse events are coming
from the client, but the client connected/disconnected case is
important to narrow down the issue.