Stable VNC Server for Mac OS 9.x? (was Clipboard...)

Jonathan Morton chromi "at"
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 21:40:04 +0000

>Last couple days, I've encountered less crashing/freezing of ChromiVNC
>server (OS 9.1) and more of this: a sudden disconnect and inablility to
>reconnect with server. When I physically go to the server, I find that the
>Mac's mouse click has not been released. Clicking on the server's mouse
>restores everything to full functionality. Appears to be some sort of mouse
>click timing problem.

Sounds like you've run into the Drag Manager problem.  See the notes
on my website on what to do about it (hint: vncPatches68k).  I'm
trying to find time to work on integrating the fix.
from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     chromi "at"  (not for attachments)
geekcode: GCS$/E dpu(!) s:- a20 C+++ UL++ P L+++ E W+ N- o? K? w--- O-- M++$
           V? PS PE- Y+ PGP++ t- 5- X- R !tv b++ DI+++ D G e+ h+ r++ y+(*)
to majordomo "at"
See also: