Resolution

Richard Schletty rschletty "at" schletty.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 20:21:37 +0000

Try making the following change to index.vnc or index.html in your Classes
HTML folder:

<APPLET CODE=vncviewer.class ARCHIVE=vncviewer.jar
       WIDTH=1024 HEIGHT=768>

Richard Schletty
Schletty Graphics
Design & illustration for print & web publishing.
Desktop publishing support. Network administration.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
rschletty "at" schletty.com  http://www.schletty.com
Vox 651-222-2526
Fax 651-227-1492