Clipboard transfer between MACs

Richard Schletty rschletty "at" schletty.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:35:24 +0000

I also weigh a file transfer capability more heavily than the clipboard
transfer. I've been using Timbuktu for years -- its Exchange feature has a
very basic interface (only a single column listing files alphabetically) but
is very robust. An essential element is its Find function. TB2 for Mac has
a bonus Drag n' Drop capability.

I use TB2's Clipboard transfer less often.

Richard Schletty
Schletty Graphics
Design & illustration for print & web publishing.
Desktop publishing support. Network administration.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
rschletty "at" schletty.com  http://www.schletty.com
Vox 651-222-2526
Fax 651-227-1492