Xvnc screensaver

a.umpleby@ic.ac.uk a.umpleby "at" ic.ac.uk
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 16:39:47 +0000

> which window manager are you using?

I don't think it is associated with the window manager.

If I kill the window manager (or 'workspace manager' as they call
it on these alpha boxes - it's dtsession running dtwm) it still does
it after the obligatory 15 minutes.

> I don't have that problem with FVWM2 or KDE.

Linux, I presume...

Anyone using Xvnc on a 'real' (ahem! -sorry) unix box...?
Anything like this happening - or do you have your own screensavers
which kick in before the 'gray-screen-of-encoding-nightmare'?

Bye!

Adrian